If your family income is less than $55,000 a year and you are the parent or guardian of a 2019 high school senior at one of the schools listed below, you can earn a “last-dollar” scholarship to any Dallas County Community College.
- Carter High School (Dallas ISD)
- Grand Prairie High School (Grand Prairie ISD)
- South Grand Prairie High School (Grand Prairie ISD)
- Desoto High School (Desoto ISD)
- Cedar Hill High School (Cedar Hill ISD)
- Cedar Hill Collegiate High School (Cedar Hill ISD)
- Wilmer-Hutchins High School (Dallas ISD)
- Lancaster High School (Lancaster ISD)
Parents must complete the Promise deadlines including completing the Parent Promise Pledge, submit a DCCCD Admissions application and submitting FAFSA/TASFA by March 8 to be eligible.