Who is eligible for Dallas Parent Promise?
If your family income is less than $55,000 a year and you are the parent or guardian of a 2019 high school senior at one of the participating Parent Promise schools, you can earn a “last-dollar” scholarship to any Dallas county community college.
- Carter High School (Dallas ISD)
- Grand Prairie High School & Early College High School (Grand Prairie ISD)
- South Grand Prairie High School & Early College High School (Grand Prairie ISD)
- Desoto High School & Early College High School (Desoto ISD)
- Cedar Hill High School (Cedar Hill ISD)
- Cedar Hill Collegiate HIgh School & Collegiate Academy (Cedar Hill ISD)
- Wilmer-Hutchins High School (Dallas ISD)
- Lancaster High School (Lancaster ISD)
Assigned guardians include, but are not limited to, a biological parent, foster parent, step-parent, older sibling, grandparent, aunt or uncle who has primary guardianship of the eligible Dallas County Promise Scholar. The eligible student must reside in the household with the guardian for their Parent Promise eligibility to be applied. Parent Promise program eligibility is limited to one guardian per Dallas County Promise Scholar.